MITCHELL ENGINEERING is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace for its employees. We consider the prevention of accidents to be an integral part of our operation, and to these ends, have established a comprehensive Injury and Illness Prevention Program (IIPP) to assure the continued safety of our employees.
“MITCHELL ENGINEERING considers the safety of its employees, community members, and other project participants as its top priority.”visual lightbox for MACby VisualLightBox.com v5.7
It is the policy of our company that safety and health are integral and essential parts of our operations. Our safety and health philosophy is based on the following principles:
- Employees are an INVALUABLE RESOURCE to the company and their safety and well-being are essential to its continued success.
- Accidents are MANAGEABLE and the occurrence of an accident means that we have not effectively managed our people and resources.
- ALL EMPLOYEES play a role in their own safety and the safety of those working around them.
- MANAGEMENT will be responsive to the expressed safety concerns of employees.
- SAFETY is a major concern in a successful project.